The holidays are the perfect time to send your clients a small gift to show your appreciation for their business.
This year, go beyond personalized magnets and pens, and send your clients something that makes you stand out, while showing how much you value your business relationship with them.
A small and unique token of your appreciation will help build your brand, and keep your name fresh in clients’ minds. Here are a few suggestions:
- A Pennsylvania-famous food, such as Tastykake baked goods, Middleswarth chips or a bag of Hershey’s candy
- A bottle of wine from a nearby winery
- A donation to a community charity in their name
- A bag of coffee from your favorite local coffee shop
- Flowers from a florist in town
- Produce basket from your local farmers market
- A subscription to a local newspaper or magazine
- A desk calendar for their work or home office
Around the holidays, clients appreciate receiving a special gift, and will be reminded how grateful you are for their business. With a unique gift, you’ll be sure to be remembered, and your clients will know who to call when they have a real estate need.
What are some ways you show your clients appreciation during the holidays?