Yes, the holidays are really here.
Have you thought about what gifts you want to give to your clients, old and new? In this day and age, many Realtors® are getting creative with their holiday gifts. You want your clients to remember you fondly, as well as refer you to others in the future in need of an agent.
Here are five unique gifts real Realtors® send to clients over the holidays:
- In Orlando, Realtor® David Gallup has his wife to thank for his holiday marketing. Since 1992, Diana Gallup has baked hundreds of cinnamon rolls that David personally delivers to every person who has ever bought a house from him. He began with 405 homes 23 years ago, and is now up to about 750 houses, reported The Orlando Sentinel.
- Meanwhile, in Illinois, Realtor® Roz Byrne sends clients a “Happy Howl-a-Days” video that stars, yep, you guessed it, her dog, Elvis, along with two other members of her team. The 15-second clip is meant to show her gratitude to her clients. And her marketing efforts seem to pay off. The Chicago Tribune reported her team has sold more than $16 million in properties, helping 47 families move so far this year.
- In Fullertown, CA, real estate agent Brian Bartholomew instead donated to the local school district. His office donated 137 backpacks, valued at over $3,000, to assist students and families with autism in the Fullerton School District.
- A Realtor® uploaded this photo on Pinterest of her holiday gift. She hands out festive oven mitts for a gift, with the tag “Serving in real estate at the holidays,” with her photo and contact information.
- California Realtor® Sherri Patterson treats her clients to holiday wrapping paper, with a note attached, “Thanks for helping me wrap up a great year serving you and your referrals.”
What are you planning on gifting your clients this year?