Ethics & Professional Standards Reminders
Realtor® members who violate the Code of Ethics can be subject to sanctions by their local Association through procedures established by the National Association of Realtors®.
- If you believe another Realtor® has violated the code or the law there are various ways you can attempt to resolve the complaint.
- Please review the professional standards procedures.
- PAR is responsible for enforcing the Code of Ethics for 29 local boards/associations as part of the Statewide Professional Standards Cooperative. To report a potential violation of the Code involving a member of the following associations contact PAR.
- If the Realtor® is not a participant of the Statewide Professional Standards Cooperative contact your local association to report a potential violation of the Code.
- Remember -- potential legal violations are handled by the State Real Estate Commission, not the local association.
Latest Content from JustListed
Popular CategoriesLegal Standard Forms Government Affairs