2023 Spring Business Meetings
PAR will meet for the Spring Business Meetings, June 5 and 6, at the Hilton Harrisburg, with meetings beginning at 8:30 a.m. on Monday, June 5. Meetings will be held over two days, with PAR’s board of directors meeting at 1:45 p.m. on Tuesday, June 6 with a hybrid option.
Please note that many committee meetings, as well as the board of directors, will be held on different days and times than other meetings. View the complete schedule.
Registration for the 2023 Spring Business Meetings is now closed. On-site registration will begin at 8 a.m. on Monday, June 5.
The Realtor® Day on the Hill event will be held on June 6 and 7. Registration for this event is closed.
RSVP for Individual Meetings
Committee meetings, district meetings and the board of directors meeting are open to active PAR members. Log into the PAR Meeting Center to RSVP for each in-person meeting you wish to attend. You will find all agendas, minutes and Issues Briefing Papers in the Meeting Center 10 days prior to the meetings.
The board of directors meeting will have a hybrid option. All PAR board members must log in and select in-person or virtual attendance for this meeting.
Business Meeting Schedule
Monday, June 5 at 12:30 p.m.
The welcome lunch will feature guest speaker Rachel Wentworth of the Housing Equality Center of Pennsylvania as she discusses “Understanding Reasonable Accommodations for People with Disabilities,” which includes the obligations of both consumers and housing providers, asking for medical verifications and mistakes made by housing providers in evaluating requests for reasonable accommodations.
Meet the Candidates Forum
Monday, June 5 at 4:30 p.m.
Hear from all candidates running for 2024 offices including president-elect, first vice president and treasurer, as well as vice presidents for Districts 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10. Candidates will answer questions posed by PAR Immediate Past President Chris Beadling.
RPAC Night in Monte Carlo
Monday, June 5 at 5:45 p.m.
Enjoy food, beverages, music, access to various gaming tables, a silent auction and sweepstakes events. Realtors® have three entry ticket choices, along with various benefits for each entry level and everyone receives “RPAC bucks” to play at the gaming tables. All ticket sales will be at the door on June 5.
Tuesday, June 6 at noon
Join PA RRC for a networking lunch and hear speaker Carey Smith, CRS, as she talks about “Finding Your Happy Medium in Life, Work and Leadership." How can you make it all work? This busy Realtor®, mom and leader will share her tips! Buffet luncheon will include choices for all dietary needs. Register for the RRC Luncheon.
Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, June 6 at 1:45 p.m.
The board of directors meeting will be held with a hybrid option. All PAR board members must log into the PAR Meeting Center and select in-person or virtual attendance.
Those attending the business meetings can make reservations at the Hilton Harrisburg, Crowne Plaza Harrisburg or Comfort Suites.
Group codes and information on how to book overnight accommodations are included in the registration confirmation email.
COVID-19 Compliance Information
As a reminder, by registering and attending the above-referenced PAR in-person event, I acknowledge and affirm that:
- Attending an in-person event or meeting carries a certain degree of risk of COVID-19. This includes, but is not limited to, possible exposure to COVID-19.
- PAR and/or the venue may establish various requirements, guidelines and/or recommendations designed to reduce the risks associated with COVID-19. PAR cannot guarantee that its employees, officers, members and others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness.
- I will comply with all COVID-19 rules that are provided in advance of the meeting and/or posted at the meeting and will leave the meeting upon request if I do not follow those rules.
- If I am sick, I should not attend the event.
- I hereby release and hold harmless PAR, its employees, officers, members and vendors from and against all claims of damages and liability resulting from exposures to COVID-19 that may have occurred in conjunction with this meeting.