- This event has passed.
About this Course
The Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) designation is for Realtors® who want to meet the special needs of maturing Americans when selling, buying, relocating, or refinancing residential or investment properties. By earning the SRES® designation, Realtors® are prepared to approach mature clients with the best options and information for them to make life-changing decisions.
What You’ll Gain:
- Access to the online SRES® member database
- Access to the members-only section of the SRES® web site
- Consumer marketing materials
- Quarterly newsletter
- Marketing letters
- Scripts and concepts for contacting clients age 50+
How to Earn the Designation:
- Successful completion of the two-day SRES® designation course (counts as 15 hours PA 2022-24 continuing education for those licensed prior to 12/1/21. 1 PA Broker Credit.) #CR009363
- Member in good standing of NAR or cooperating association
- Member in good standing in the SRES® Council
Additional Information: Students are required to bring an electronic device for use during the class. Please let BCREI staff know if you do not have access to an electronic device.