- This event has passed.
About this Course
The Seller Representation Specialist (SRS) designation provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training, and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
Students will learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
- Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to gain important knowledge that will help you better gain and serve seller clients.
This is a two-day course:
- June 22 from 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- June 24 from 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Register for the two-day course. Once logged in, click “Events” then “Upcoming Classes” or call the Association of Realtors® School at 610-560-4900.