- This event has passed.
About this Course
Real Estate Law is required by the Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission to qualify for a broker license and also fulfills continuing education requirements. This course will introduce you to principles of law applicable to real estate with emphasis on the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Define terms used in real estate transactions
- Prepare various legal documents needed to buy or sell real estate
- Prepare a checklist of all documents, including a settlement sheet, involved in a real estate closing
- Prepare the letters and make a list of checks needed to effectuate a closing and to record documents in the Office for the Recording of Deeds
- Prepare lease arrangements that comply with Pennsylvania law.