- This event has passed.
About this Course
This two (2) credit mandatory broker candidate course is required by the Pennsylvania Real Estate Commission to qualify for a Broker’s license. It also fulfills 30 hours of continuing education for the 2022-24 renewal cycle.
This course presents opening, operating, and managing a successful real estate brokerage office. We will explore the following:
- organizational structure
- policies & procedures
- marketing & advertising strategy
- mission statement development
- internal and external forces impacting real estate firms
- leadership attributes
- management styles
- communications & decision making
- developing a business plan
Students will also learn how to develop best practices of staffing, recruiting and coaching, performance monitoring and managing risk.