- This event has passed.
About this Course
This is a 3.5 hour continuing education course that will fulfill NAR’s Code of Ethics requirement. This course will review concepts of the Realtor® Code of Ethics, including the most recent changes to the Code of Ethics, along with the processes and procedures involved in ethics complaints and arbitration claims. The course will provide exercises and case studies illuminating the topic.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of the concepts of the Realtor® Code of Ethics.
- Learn about new Standard of Practice 10-5 dealing with harassing speech, hate speech, epithets and slurs.
- Understand the process of professional standards enforcement and resolution.
- Find out the difference between Ethics complaints and Arbitration claims.
- Participate in hands-on exercises applying specific Articles and case studies pertaining to the Code of Ethics.
Approval RECE#002814 for those licensed prior to 12/1/2019
To register, visit BucksRealtor.com.