- This event has passed.
About this Course
The Seller Representation Specialist (SRS) designation provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training, and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
Students learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to gain important knowledge that will help you better gain and serve seller clients.
Register Now (once logged in, click “Events” then “Upcoming Classes”) or call the Association of Realtors® School at (610) 560-4900.