- This event has passed.
About this Course
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is for real estate professionals who have a passion for working with buyer-clients and want to take their excellence and service to the next level.
This coveted designation demonstrates to peers and consumers your commitment to providing outstanding service to real estate buyers.
When you decide to earn your ABR®, you will:
- Elevate your skills and knowledge
- Get access to specialized information that helps you stay ahead of industry trends and issues
- Gain a competitive edge
How to Earn Your ABR® Designation:
- Successfully complete the two-day ABR® Designation Course
- Successfully complete one elective course
- Submit the designation application detailing five completed transactions as a buyer’s representative
- Be a member in good standing in both REBAC and NAR
Approved for 15 hours for PA 2022-24 real estate license renewal for those licensed prior to 12/1/21
Approved for 1 Broker credit – CR009351